Return to School Safety Video - created by Year 6
Key Covid Messages for staff and families
- Do not send children into school, or go into work yourself until the test result is known.
- If the result is positive, all household members must self isolate for 10 days.
- The 10 days start:
- If symptomatic, day one is the first day of covid symptoms and is up to and including the 10th day.
- If asymptomatic, (no symptoms), day one is the day the test was taken and is up to and including the 10th day
- If you are a contact, you have to self-isolate for 10 days from the last contact with the case.
- It does not matter whether you have a test and you are negative, you must still self-isolate.
- You must not leave your house or garden or see friends during this time. This will stop other people getting the infection if you are developing the infection.
- Inform school if you are identified as a contact.
- Support to self-isolate can be found here: www.trafforddirectory.co.uk/kb5/trafford/fsd/advice.page?id=6TzAFXlfQtI
Please support school by following our drop off and pick up times, maintaining social distance at all times in the playground and leaving the school grounds as soon as you have collected your child/ren - THANK YOU.
Highfield's Recovery Curriculum can be found under the 'More' tab > click on 'Curriculum'.
Highfield's Risk Assessment can be found HERE